Monday, October 31, 2005

The first bottom I ever smacked

My first “hands on” experience came at university. My friend Ruth was bit of a wild girl. She was always missing lectures and one day I quipped that she needed her bottom slapped. It was an off the cuff remark which I thought she’d laugh off, but instead she turned and stuck out her bum and said “Yes please.” Until then I never quite believed that there were women – real women – who wanted to be spanked. I gave her a couple of light spanks, and things sort of progressed from there. It was all very tame and jokey. I was too shy in those days to tan her bare backside the way she wanted me to. Oh the sweet naivety of youth! Since then I’ve had a few friends and girlfriends who were into being spanked, though I’m by no means a seasoned expert. It doesn’t consume my life, it’s just a penchant I enjoy indulging in.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]