Monday, October 31, 2005

Statement of intent

I am a freelance writer, single and based in Manchester. I've been fascinated by spanking for many years.

It's been mostly a private delight. I've smacked a few bottoms in my time – the first when I was at uni, the most recent a few months ago – and also enjoyed many dalliances online. I enjoy sharing fantasies and experiences, and this blog is intended to extent that pleasure.

My ideal spanking playmate is someone bright, lively and adventurous - a woman who knows what she wants and how to make sure she gets it. It has to be mutual fun, not real punishment or coercion. I favour using my hand, but a slipper or hairbrush can be fun too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]