Monday, August 27, 2007

The Naughty Girl In Room 69

“There she was, by the pool, in nothing but her bikini pants,” the nice little old lady was explaining to me.

“Pleasuring herself,” interjected her blue-rinsed companion. “And I can’t even begin to describe we saw her doing with the waiter last night.”

“Honestly Mr Bailey, we were lead to believe this was a respectable hotel.”

“Don’t worry ladies, I’ll attend to this matter straight away.”

I smiled to myself as I headed upstairs to Room 69. In my time as proprietor of Hotel Espana I often had to deal with rude young women who think that because they’re away from home they can go wild and frighten the elderly residents. It was a task I never tired of performing.

This particular visitor – a Ms Abbi Charlton – had clocked up an impressive record of misdemeanours in her two days with us, ranging from skinny dippy in the hotel pool to seducing the new bell-hop in the hotel laundry. It therefore came as no surprise to discover the door to Room 69 wide open and Ms Charlton lying face down on her bed, stark naked, with her hands underneath her and a dreamy look on her face.

I entered the room, closed the door and coughed to announce my presence.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up. There was no sense of shame, only a look of mild irritation, “Excuse me, do I know you?” she asked.

“Abbi Charlton?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.” I took off my jacket and draped it over a chair.

“Look whoever-you-are, you can’t walk in here. I’m naked!”

She reached for her bikini pants. I pulled them from her grasp. “You won’t be needing those.”

“What the hell is going on here?” she demanded.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl,” I explained, rolling up my shirt sleeves, “and you need a good spanking.”

“What?!” She looked surprised, and then laughed mockingly. “Do you seriously think I’m going to let a complete stranger slap my bum?”

"Of course not,” I replied, “But as hotel manager I’m not asking for your permission.”

I reached across the bed to grab hold of her. She span away from my grasp and tried to bolt out of the room. The door was locked. “I demand you open this door!”

“You’re in no position to make demands, young lady. You have been upsetting my other guests and you will be punished.”

I moved towards her. She backed away. “Look, if you so much as touch me I’ll –’

She didn’t get to finish the sentence. With a swiftness borne of long-practised dexterity, I lifted and turned her and in a trice she was dangling over my raised knee feeling the mighty SLAP! of my strong hand on her bare arse.

“Oww!! Stop this!”

She put her hands behind her to try and protect her bottom. I grabbed her wrists, pinned them behind her back and proceed to spank the living daylights out of the little madam, hot stinging smacks intended to shock with their intensity.

“Fuck you, you bastard!” she hissed angrily.


I responded by smacking her bottom REALLY hard. She screamed and writhed but I could soon sense excitement in her outrage, which that aroused me greatly. I carried on tanning her bare arse with gusto. Her sound and fury melted into deep moans of pain and pleasure and she started grinding her taut body against my hardness.

I stopped spanking but keep her over my knee. I smoothed my hand over her bright red butt, caressing. "You little minx, you're loving this," I laughed. I slid my hand between her thighs.

"Let. Me. Go." She said through clenched teeth.

I smacked her bottom again, so hard the windows rattled when she screamed out. "Are you forgetting who's in charge here?"

My fingers probed deeper.

Her sighs of pleasure urged me on. I pushed my fingers inside. She was so hot and wet. She responded by wriggling urgently on my lap, rubbing herself against my hardness. I slapped her arse hard. "Abbi, stop this at once! This is punishment not pleasure.”

But who was I kidding? I tipped her onto the bed. She fell back and spread herself, wanton and wide open. A mischievous smile broke across her face.

Running a hotel is a demanding job but boy does it have its compensations, I thought to myself as I unbuckled my belt and loosened my trousers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]